Florida Dental Centers Offers Cleaning, X-Rays, and Exam for only $59* in Bradenton, FL
Teeth cleaning, X-rays, and exam are available for only $59 at Florida Dental Centers. Individuals who live or work in or near the Bradenton, Florida, area may want to take advantage of this valuable introductory offer. We designed this program specifically for patients who do not have dental insurance because we believe that everyone should have access to comprehensive – and affordable – preventive oral health care. No insurance? No problem. The dental professionals at Florida Dental Centers would like to welcome you to our practice.
When you schedule an appointment at our office in Bradenton, FL, we’ll reserve a time just for you. After meeting our staff, you can expect:
- Diagnostic X-rays – Essential for the detection of tooth decay, X-rays can also reveal bone loss, cysts, and tumors, and also help your dentist determine your tooth and root positions.
- Oral cancer screening – We’ll examine your face, lips, tongue, gums, neck, and throat for signs of oral cancer.
- Gum disease evaluation – We’ll check your gums for symptoms of periodontal disease.
- Examination for tooth decay – Your dentist will check your teeth for decay, including the areas around your existing fillings, crowns, and other restorations.
- Removal of plaque – Your dental assistant will clean your teeth to remove plaque, a sticky, invisible film that forms on teeth and can inflame the gums. Left untreated, this inflammation can lead to periodontal disease.
- Removal of calculus – Your dental hygienist will remove any hardened plaque that has attached to the surfaces of your teeth. Calculus forms above and below the gum line and can only be removed with special dental instruments.
- Teeth polishing – Your dental hygienist will use special dental instruments to smooth the surfaces of your teeth to make it more difficult for plaque to accumulate.
For patients who require restorative or cosmetic dental services, Florida Dental Centers is proud to provide affordable dentistry with no hidden costs. In fact, many patients find out that fee schedule is more reasonable than the “discount plans” offered by other dental offices. And, because we have many specialists on staff, referrals are usually unnecessary.
At Florida Dental Centers, your smile is in good hands. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for cleaning, X-rays, and exam for only $59 at our office in Bradenton, FL.
*Cannot be combined with insurance or other discounts.