Dentist Providing Comfortable, Affordable Care Near Oldsmar, FL
If you’re looking for a dentist in the Oldsmar, FL, area, your search ends with Florida Dental Centers. At our welcoming, patient-focused office, your oral health is our top priority. Each dentist, specialist, and staff member on our multi-disciplinary team wants to make sure that our patients’ teeth are healthy, function well, and look great. From hygiene cleanings and checkups to advanced restorative treatments, all of your dental needs can be met in our practice.
Your general dentist at Florida Dental Services can work with the highly experienced specialists we have on staff to facilitate your comprehensive care. Feel free to stop by our office near Oldsmar, Florida, any time to check us out. Some of the services we provide include:
- Professional hygiene cleanings, to help you maintain good oral health
- Oral cancer screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Fillings, which your dentist can use to repair cavities and make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Porcelain veneers, to repair large chips and cracks and reshape teeth
- Crowns and bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Root canal treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Dental implants, through which your dentist can provide long-lasting tooth replacement
- Removable dentures, to help you smile again
- Periodontal (gum) disease therapy, to help prevent tooth loss
- Teeth whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth extractions, for teeth that are severely damaged or decayed
- And more
At Florida Dental Centers, making you smile is just as important to us as enhancing your smile. We understand that many people are apprehensive about seeing a dentist, and we take a friendly approach to dentistry to help ensure that your time with us will be as stress free as possible. We don’t want you to ever dread or put off seeing a dentist. What’s more, our mission is to provide great value in dental care by keeping our fees as low as possible. Our affordable fees with no hidden costs are generally better than the “discount plans” offered by many other dental offices. In fact, we treat many patients who need to see a dentist but don’t have insurance.
Contact Florida Dental Services today to learn more or schedule an appointment to see a dentist at our office in the Oldsmar, Florida, area.