Dentist Office Located Near Safety Harbor, FL – Florida Dental Centers
It’s time. You need to see a dentist near Safety Harbor, FL, but maybe you’ve been putting it off because you have unpleasant memories of sitting in a dentist chair many years ago, perhaps when you were a child. If it’s been a while since you’ve seen a dentist, keep in mind that dental technology has come a long way in recent years, and many dental procedures are now more comfortable than ever. At Florida Dental Centers, we are committed to the comfort and well-being of our patients, and we offer complete dental care in a relaxed, compassionate, and friendly environment. There is no reason to be apprehensive about visiting a dentist at our office, so don’t put off making the appointment you need another day. Of, if you’d prefer, you can simply stop in and see us – walk-in patients are always welcome.
Seeing a dentist on a regular basis will ensure much more than a bright, healthy, and attractive smile. To illustrate, a dentist at Florida Dental Centers near Safety Harbor, FL, can:
- Perform a comprehensive oral exam to detect the early signs of oral cancer, hypertension, and diabetes.
- Detect and treat tooth decay in its early stages, which can prevent the need for more extensive and costly care later on. For example, minor decay can often be treated with a small filling or restoration, but if the decay progresses to the point that it reaches the tooth pulp, root canal therapy might become necessary.
- Perform professional teeth cleaning to remove plaque and tartar and prevent periodontal (gum) disease from starting or spreading.
- Detect, treat, and reverse periodontal disease in its early stages. This is important because severely progressed periodontitis is irreversible and can lead to the development of cardiovascular disease and pose a health threat to patients who have respiratory conditions, diabetes, and osteoporosis.
- Maintain the bony ridges that support your teeth, which will help you keep your teeth longer. And, if you should lose teeth, those same bony ridges, if healthy, can support the placement of dental implants.
Your dentist at Florida Dental Centers will oversee your complete oral care, which means that if you ever require specialized treatment, you can receive it in our own practice. That’s right; you’re dentist won’t have to refer you to an unfamiliar office. This is possible because our multi-specialty private group practice is comprised of a large group of talented and highly specialized professionals who will work closely with your dentist to ensure that you receive the best possible care.