Dentist Providing Comprehensive, Gentle Care for Patients in the Tarpon Springs, FL, Area
A dentist has the ability to make a significant impact on the quality of life of many people. With an office conveniently located near Tarpon Springs, FL, Florida Dental Centers recognizes this with a firm commitment to providing comprehensive, gentle dental care to the surrounding community. We want to help as many people as possible to have healthy, white, beautiful smiles. Moreover, each dentist, specialist, and staff member in our practice firmly believes that genuine caring is the driving force behind a job well done. We treat every patient like a good friend or family member, with utmost respect, courtesy, and compassion.
When you visit Florida Dental Centers at any of our seven locations, including our office near Tarpon Springs, FL, you will be cared for by a professional who truly enjoys helping people. We are proud to offer a full range of dental treatments in a patient-friendly environment. Here is what you can expect during your first checkup appointment:
- One of our knowledgeable and personable staff members will welcome you, put you at ease, and compile your dental and medical history.
- A technician will take a full set of x-rays, which your dentist will carefully review. This is an important part of your treatment because x-rays can show damage to your teeth and gums that might not be apparent during a visual examination.
- A skilled and experienced dental professional will gently clean your teeth to remove dental plaque and tartar in order to prevent cavities, gingivitis, and gum disease.
- Your dentist will examine your teeth and gums.
- After your dental profile is completed, your dentist will discuss your dental health with you.
- If you should require treatment, your dentist will review your options, answer your questions, and help you determine the best plan to meet your needs. Because our practice has a full range of experienced specialists on staff, you won’t have to go to another office to receive the care you need.
With regular checkups performed by your dentist at Florida Dental Centers, along with a simple routine of brushing, flossing, and good eating habits, it’s easy to keep your mouth clean and healthy. The American Dental Association (ADA) guidelines recommend visiting your dentist at least twice a year for a checkup and professional cleaning. If you would like to see a dentist in the Tarpon Springs, Florida, area, contact Florida Dental Centers today.