Florida Dental Centers was established in 1981 as a traditional fee for service group practice by Paul C. Schmidt, D.D.S. and L.J. Hutchinson, D.D.S.
We offer …
- Concerned attitude
- Total care of our patients, rather than referral – along with our general dentists we offer specialists’ services (oral surgery, periodontics, and endodontics)
- Five convenient offices located throughout the Tampa Bay region
- Excellent dentistry with modest fees, no hidden costs
- Most insurance assignments accepted
- Same Doctor assignments upon request
- Major credit cards accepted
- Flexible hours of service for our patients (M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
Paul C. Schmidt, D.D.S.
Dr. Schmidt grew up in Sarasota, Florida, and attended the University of Colorado then graduated from the University of North Carolina Dental School. He practiced in Washington and Oregon with the U.S. Coast Guard, as well as in Switzerland and Clearwater prior to establishing Florida Dental Centers with Dr. Hutchinson. He volunteers at the homeless shelter and on international mission trips. He enjoys skiing, snowboarding, biking, sailing, mountain climbing, rollerblading and traveling with his wife, Cathy. They have been married for 44 years and have 2 children and 7 grandchildren.
Keith Hutchinson, D.M.D.
Since opening their first office in 1981 in Bradenton, Florida, FDC has expanded to five locations in Pinellas and Manatee Counties. Their goals remain the same. Patients are treated with compassion, and with respect for the patient’s time, and to provide excellent dentistry at modest fees.
Please contact Dr. Hutchinson, Dr. Schmidt or Carolyn Mallory:
- By phone: (727) 461-9149
- By fax: (727) 446-8382
- By email: Corp@FloridaDentalCenters.com
- Or send CV in confidence to our Corporate Office at 2189 Cleveland Street, Suite 252, Clearwater, FL 33765