Dentist Providing Comfortable, Compassionate Care near Hudson, FL
If you’re looking for a dentist in the Hudson, FL, area, consider Florida Dental Centers. The top priority of our multi-specialty, private group practice is the best interest of each patient. We understand that a trip to the dentist is not something everyone looks forward to, and we invite you to try our warm, friendly, patient-focused office. From the minute you walk through the door, you’ll notice a difference. Every dentist, specialist, and staff member is committed to ensuring a comfortable atmosphere to help you achieve your healthiest, brightest smile.
At Florida Dental Centers, we make every effort to ensure that visits to our office near Hudson, FL, are as convenient, painless, and pleasant as possible for our patients. When you see a dentist at our practice, here is what you can expect:
- An opportunity to meet us first – We encourage prospective patients to stop by any time, whether they require emergency treatment from a dentist or simply want to check us out. Our friendly staff will welcome you, answer your questions, and show you around our office.
- Flexible hours – We’ll do our best to accommodate your busy schedule by offering appointments starting at 8:00 in the morning and also during lunch time. In addition, unlike many dental offices, your dentist will be available all day on Fridays.
- Respect for your time – We understand that your schedule can be tight, and we will make every effort to ensure that you are seen promptly and have ample time with your dentist to discuss your needs, have your questions answered, and undergo treatment. In addition, your professional cleaning, x-rays, and routine checkup will be performed in a single appointment.
- Personalized treatment – During your first appointment with your dentist, he or she will thoroughly evaluate the health of your teeth and gums and provide an understandable diagnosis with a written estimate, along with recommendations to ensure that you receive proper care to meet your specific needs.
- Great value – Our mission is to provide great value in dentistry by keeping our fees as low as possible. If you have dental insurance, our knowledgeable staff will be pleased to answer your questions about coverage and claims. And, if you don’t have insurance, no problem! Our affordable fees with no hidden costs are usually better than the “discount plans” offered by many other offices.
Contact Florida Dental Services today to learn more or schedule an appointment to see a dentist, or feel free to stop by any of our conveniently located offices, one of which is in the Hudson, Florida, area.